Probation and Audit Documents
For the most updated information from the Department of Developmental Services (DDS) on the probationary status, follow the links below. Please note that on each Table of Contents, the rectangles represent links to the packet.
- Original Probation Letter dated January 19, 2011
- Probation Report packet – Cover letter with Table of Contents dated March 30, 2011
- DDS Response to Probation Report packet dated May 20, 2011
- Probation Report packet – Cover letter with Table of Contents dated July 5, 2011
- DDS Reponse to Probation Report packet dated July 5, 2011
- DDS Audit Findings – Cover letter dated October 21, 2011
Financial / Audit Reports
Inland Regional Center provides the following information to help maintain program and fiscal transparency to the public. This documentation shows how IRC spends the tax dollars received from the State of California.
INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE
- Form 900 July 1, 2013 ending June 30, 2013
- Form 990 July 1, 2013 ending June 30, 2014
- IRC Financial Statements – June 30, 2015 and 2014
- IRC Financial Statements – June 30, 2014 and 2013
- IRC Financial Statements – June 30, 2013 – 2012
- IRC Financial Statements – June 30, 2012
- Inland Regional Center Home and Community-based Services Waiver Monitoring Review Report – 2014
- Early Start DDS Audit 2014
- Audit of the Inland Regional Center for Fiscal Years 2008-09 and 2009-10 with Follow-up Review of the BSA Audit Dated August 24, 2010
PURCHASE OF SERVICE DATA
- Inland Regional Center Purchase of Service (POS) Data Fiscal Year (FY) 2014-2015
- IRC disparity memo FY 2014-2015
- Inland Regional Center FYI 2014-15 Disparity
- August 31, 2016 Disparity discussion
**Click here for Purchase Of Service Data Survey**
- Inland Regional Center Purchase of Service (POS) Data Fiscal Year (FY) 2013-2014
- Inland Regional Center Purchase of Service (POS) Data Fiscal Year (FY) 2012-2013
- Inland Regional Center Purchase of Service (POS) Data Fiscal Year (FY) 2011-2012
OPERATIONS AND POS FUND BUDGET REPORT 2012-2013
PERFORMANCE CONTRACT 2015
What is a performance contract? Every year, the Department of Developmental Services (DDS) contracts with regional centers in California to serve consumers and families.
To follow the law, DDS and each regional center develop a performance contract to determine and help measure how each center delivers services as established by the Lanterman Developmental Disabilities Services Act.
Performance contract measurements, along with examination of its financial claims, is the way to assure funding for each regional center is used appropriately.
The performance contract is made up of different outcome areas as determined by DDS for the state of California
HOWEVER, community input is vital to development of details of the contract: What each regional center will do that is important in their service area and how they will perform to better serve individuals and families..
We encourage you to view and provide comment to the current performance contract. This 5-year contract with the Department of Developmental Services was developed through a public input process and was ratified on November 10, 2014 by the Board of Trustees. We have developed an online Performance Contract Survey for your convenience. Click on the link below to submit your comments using the online survey:
Caseload Ratio 2016