Special Needs Network Inc.
In conjunction with
Behavioral Autism Therapies (B.A.T.)
Parent Advocacy Mentor (PAM) Program in the Inland Empire
This 20-hour intensive program trains parents, caregivers, and specialists alike on how to become an advocate, mentor, and educator for autistic children. Find the services that the special needs child in your life needs! Graduates of the PAM program learn such skills as:
• How to be an advocate for change
• Coping strategies for grief and stress
• Identify resources and navigate systems of care
• Find success with IEPs, regional centers, and with other agencies
• Testify at public hearings
• Form a support group
Every 5-hour training session is held on a Saturday and includes child care, materials, breakfast, and personalized support… and it’s FREE!
Please reserve your space if you are interested in child care.
(First Come. First Serve)
We have limited spaces available.